Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oh, we will be sore in the morning!

What a great day! We rode our bikes to a park a few miles away (maybe 2?) and really enjoyed the beautiful weather. The ride was great going there - and tough coming back! lol...

The kids had a ball. I am a bit pink! ;) And Marcos did a great job toting Nic in his new trailer.

After our ride and our Subway lunch, I went with my girlfriend, Lisa, to Old Navy. We bought a few summer dresses and tank tops! It was sooo much fun to be around her. We hadn't seen each other in a while. She has a 13 year old son, too. That's how we met, in fact. They were friends first. Anyway, we had a blast.

I went and picked up some last minute things for Isabel's first Softball practice which is on Tuesday... and then Isabel and I did some grocery shopping.

It's been a long and enjoyable day!

I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment